Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Wyoming
Talk to a Wyoming Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our Wyoming attorney representing traumatic brain injuries has an expansive range of trial experience. Having received an "AV" Martindale-Hubbell rating for excellent legal ability and strong ethical standards, this Denver area lawyer has built his reputation in the courtroom for being both aggressive and creative. For past traumatic brain injury cases as well as other personal injury cases, he has garnered several six- and seven-figure settlements and verdicts for his clients. In fact, this attorney recently won the largest slip and fall verdict in Colorado history for his client.
As the chairperson of the Brain injury Association of Colorado's Legislative Committee, he places emphasis on the community, involving himself with the 9News Law Line and the Auto Litigation Task Force of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. In addition, our Wyoming brain injury lawyer was the President of the Brain injury Association of Colorado and a Board Member of the National Sports Center for the Disabled in Winter Park. He also frequently contributes to various publications, offering his expertise in health care and risk management issues. As an associate member of the well-respected American Board of Trial Advocates, this lawyer will utilize all seventeen years of his experience in handling your traumatic brain injury case.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Wyoming Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool