Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Utah
Talk to a Utah Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Serving Ogden, Orem, Provo, Tooele, Logan, St. George and the counties of Davis, Weber, Morgan and Salt Lake, this Utah attorney has extensive experience representing clients that have sustained a traumatic brain injury. His practice was established thirty years ago and has achieved success through hard work and a commitment to upholding personal integrity.
Extensive research in head trauma inspired him to take special interest in traumatic brain injuries. This has led to positions as chair for several conferences concerning brain injuries. He has also taught continuing legal education courses for his peers on the topic of handling traumatic brain injury cases. These opportunities to share his knowledge and experience dealing with head trauma clients has made him known for these kinds of cases. He has recovered several six and seven figure settlements for his clients and will pursue a trial if a settlement offer is unacceptable. He is a member of the Utah Trial Lawyers Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Utah Brain injury Association and the Brain injury Association of America. If you need representation by a lawyer in Utah that has experience in traumatic brain injuries, this Salt Lake City-based lawyer is available for consultation.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Utah Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool