Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in South Dakota
Talk to a South Dakota Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our Sioux Falls-based law firm has been operating since 1946. They have earned their reputation by helping all kinds of individuals and are known for giving excellent legal representation to their clients. With the celebration of their sixtieth anniversary, this firm donated sixty gifts a month to charitable organizations throughout the state. They have offices in South Dakota's two largest cities, Sioux Falls and Rapid City, and are available to help you in your traumatic brain injury case.
The South Dakota attorney who will be working with you on your traumatic brain injury has been practicing law for twenty years. He specializes in personal injury, product liability, labor and employment and commercial law. He is a member of the State Bar of South Dakota, the American Bar Association, the South Dakota Trial Lawyers Association (of which he served as president), and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. He was recognized in Chamber USA 2005 America's Leading Lawyers for Business publication. In addition, he frequently speaks at the University of South Dakota School of Law, offering his knowledge in the personal injury field to future lawyers. If you need representation for your traumatic brain injury anywhere in the state of South Dakota, this lawyer is available to provide top-notch legal services.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a South Dakota Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool