Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Oregon
Talk to a Oregon Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Since 1983, this Eugene-based firm has placed their emphasis on dealing with catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has received a number of accolades, including a Martindale-Hubbell rating of "AV", a listing in "Best Lawyers in America", a Trial Lawyer of the Year award and an Oregon Trial Lawyers Association Public Justice Award. Their reputation for success and excellence affirms their ability to handle your traumatic brain injury case with true acumen.
It is their senior partner that focuses on handling traumatic brain injury cases. It is he who earned that Trial Lawyer of the Year Award and Public Justice Award for the firm. Having received his law degree from Harvard University, this Oregon attorney is committed to representing each client to the best of his abilities, particularly traumatic brain injury cases. The firm seeks not only to win significant settlements and verdicts for each client, but sees every case as an opportunity to make the world a better, safer place by exposing unsafe practices and products. This Oregon lawyer is experienced in dealing with medical negligence cases and uses his experience to decipher medical issues. Take advantage of this firm?s offer of a free consultation to discuss your traumatic brain injury and your case.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Oregon Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool