Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Oklahoma
Talk to an Oklahoma Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Committed to representing individual citizens of Oklahoma and never "big business," this Oklahoma-based firm upholds their belief in hard work, professionalism and attentive care for each client. These Oklahoma attorneys get to know their clients in order to better represent them, seeking to find the best possible solution for each case. Benefiting from the creation of excellent relationships with their clients, many of their new clients are the result of referrals from those who have had the firm work for them in the past. With thirty-five years experience, they are well-equipped to represent you with your traumatic brain injury case.
As members of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Oklahoma lawyers from this firm have over thirty years combined experience dealing with personal injury litigation. One of their lawyers has been listed among the "Best Lawyers in America" and is a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, the International Society of Barristers and the American Board of Trial Advocates. He also received an "AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a reflection of his high code of ethics and excellent legal abilities. With experience, commitment and the support of an upstanding firm on their side, these Oklahoma lawyers are prepared to represent you in your traumatic brain injury case.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Oklahoma Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool