Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Ohio
Talk to an Ohio Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
This Ohio firm is committed to protecting the rights of those that have been injured due to the negligence of others. Known throughout Ohio and respected by their peers, this firm has a reputation for excellence and a track record of successful trial experience. They emphasize the importance of community to their lawyers by encouraging involvement with local fundraising campaigns.
Our legal team in Ohio specializes in representing those with traumatic brain injuries, and understands the importance of superior, personalized legal services and is committed to providing that to each of his clients.
He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and is certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He has been listed among the "Best Lawyers in America" and has held top positions in two of Ohio's leading professional organizations for lawyers. His dedication lies in pursuing every detail in a case to ensure the best possible outcome. Such dedication and attention to detail has led to significant settlements and verdicts for his clients. Committed to utilizing his skill and experience for each and every case, this Ohio attorney is set to represent you in your traumatic brain injury case.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Ohio Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool