Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in North Carolina
Talk to a North Carolina Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
If you are dealing with a traumatic brain injury in North Carolina, this firm is here to help you. In the business of representing individuals dealing with severe injuries since 1983, this firm and its lawyers are equipped to handle your case with knowledge, skill, experience and dedication. The firm is selective with their cases in order to focus their efforts on the needs of each individual case.
One of their founding members is one of North Carolina's leading traumatic brain injury attorneys, with years of experience and a record of solid successes. This lawyer is on a very short list of North Carolina attorneys that have received a jury verdict of more than $10,000,000.00 for his traumatic brain injury client. He is a member of the North Carolina Governor's Traumatic Brain injury Advisory Council, is a part of the Board of Directors for the Brain injury Association of North Carolina, and is on the Executive Committee as Chair of the Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group. He has used his extensive knowledge of head trauma cases to lecture on the topic and is frequently asked to talk to attorneys throughout the United States about brain injuries. With all of this experience and a reliable firm behind him, you can be confident that this North Carolina lawyer will represent your brain injury case with skill and dedication.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a North Carolina Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool