Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in New Mexico
Talk to an New Mexico Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our New Mexico attorney has created a firm known nationally for its work with plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Founded in 1966, this family law firm is ready to assist you with your head trauma litigation. With experience in the United States Marine Corps, the New Mexico attorney set to represent you for your traumatic brain injury case has been working in law for four decades.
Our New Mexico lawyer is a member of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers (an organization of only five hundred lawyers worldwide), the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and the American Board of Trial Advocates. Our New Mexico attorney is also a certified Civil Trial Advocate with the National Board of Trial Advocacy and has been a certified civil trial specialist since 1984. He has written several articles (some of which were published in Trial Magazine) as well as a full-length book.
Having taken part in shaping New Mexico law and as a former member of the New Mexico State Legislature House of Representatives, he is familiar with the laws of New Mexico and how they may apply to your traumatic brain injury case. Allowing this Albuquerque-based attorney to represent you will put decades of experience and expertise in your corner.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a New Mexico Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool