Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in New Jersey
Talk to a New Jersey Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our New Jersey law firm stands behind a philosophy of putting the law to work for their clients. It is a philosophy like this one that can make the difference in your traumatic brain injury case. Working to develop inventive solutions to meet their client's needs, this firm asks their attorneys to act as legal counsel, strategists and advisors for their clients.
The attorney that concentrates his practice in dealing with traumatic brain injuries has extensive experience in dealing with head traumas. Seeing an opportunity to extend his knowledge via the internet, this New Jersey attorney writes a blog focusing on traumatic brain injuries and details how the law handles these unique situations. He has also authored various articles on the topic and has given lectures on traumatic brain injury litigation, evidence and trial techniques. His knowledge of head trauma is so expansive that he has even co-authored a chapter on brain injuries for the ATLA's Litigation Tort Case Series. He is a member and past chair of the Traumatic Brain injury Litigation Group of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the treasurer of both the International Brain injury Association and the North American Brain injury Society, and is a member of the Board of Trustees for the Brain injury Association of New Jersey. Because of his experience in dealing with head trauma, your case will benefit from our New Jersey attorney's extensive knowledge.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a New Jersey Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool