Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Kentucky
Talk to a Kentucky Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our Kentucky attorney has more than thirty years experience as a trial lawyer, with several groundbreaking decisions in his background. The Kentucky Attorney is very experience in litigating brain injury claims. The attorney believes in his clients, our justice system, our jury system, and everyone's right of access to the courts. By upholding these principles, he will provide you with the most ethical, sound, and professional legal advice possible. This attorney has dedicated his practice exclusively to litigation, primarily civil litigation on behalf of people who have been injured or the families of people who have died as a result of the negligence of another person or corporation.
Consistently listed among the top lawyers in Kentucky, he has received an "AV" rating through Martindale-Hubbell, which signifies the highest competency and ethical ratings given. He has also been listed in the publication "Who's Who in American Law" since 1991, and in "The Best Lawyers in America" since 1987. He has been an adjunct professor in litigation skills at the University Of Kentucky College Of Law since 1981. He also has been a guest lecturer on Continuing Legal Education Programs in Kentucky and around the United States.
We look forward to reviewing your brain injury claim.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Kentucky Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool