Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Indiana
Talk to an Indiana Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
More than twenty-five years of legal success exemplify the talents of our Indiana attorney. A native of Indiana, this attorney has represented clients with traumatic brain injuries for more than two decades. He has a record of successfully representing head trauma clients throughout Indiana and the United States. He has been a member of the Board of Directors for the Brain injury Association of Indiana, Inc. and has also served as the Association's Board Chairman for two years. He is also a member of the National Board of Trial Advocacy, the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and the Indianapolis Law Club.
Our Indiana lawyer has received accolades by being elected Indiana Trial Lawyer of the Year 2002 by the ITLA Board of Directors. He is a certified Civil Trial Advocate through the National Board of Trial Advocacy and is an executive board member and parliamentarian of the Traumatic Brain injury Litigation Group of the American Trial Lawyers Association. He has lectured extensively on head trauma and has authored several articles as well. With multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts obtained for his traumatic brain injury clients, this lawyer will use his extensive experience representing head trauma cases to your benefit. Take advantage of a free consultation to discuss the details of your traumatic brain injury and to learn more about his experience handling TBI cases.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with an Indiana Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool