Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Connecticut
Talk to an Connecticut Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our firm in Connecticut is committed to taking on the most complex and serious cases and bringing them before juries. Understanding the needs of those who suffer from a traumatic brain injury, this firm places their emphasis on garnering complete and full lifetime benefits for their clients. Receiving the highest personal injury verdict in Connecticut federal court history, the lawyers of this firm have also been recognized as Connecticut Super Lawyers by Connecticut Magazine. Our Connecticut firm also recognizes their obligation to the community and sets aside ten percent of their fee on each case to a charitable cause of the client?s choice and to groups that support the civil justice system.
The brain injury attorney at our Connecticut law firm who will be handling your case has won many multi-million dollar jury verdicts and settlements for his clients, including those with traumatic brain injuries. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a Leaders Forum Charter Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and has been the president of the Brain injury Association of Connecticut. This New Haven-based lawyer has also lectured widely on the rigors of handling brain injury cases. Recognized by his peers on the list of "The Best Lawyers in America," our Connecticut lawyer will handle your traumatic brain injury case with confidence and know-how.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Connecticut Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool