Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Arizona
Talk to an Arizona Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
With over eighteen years experience handling serious medical injuries, particularly traumatic brain injuries, our Arizona attorney is a certified specialist in injury and wrongful death litigation. As a member of the executive committee of the Brain injury Litigation Group of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, his profile as an attorney who can handle head trauma cases has risen. He is also a member of the National Academy of Neuropsychology and is a certified specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation through the State Bar of Arizona.
To better handle traumatic brain injury cases, our Arizona attorney is taking part in a post-doctoral program in clinic neuropsychology and has plans to further his studies in clinical psychology. It is dedication like that that separates this personal injury lawyer from the rest. Practicing law through his own private firm, each traumatic brain injury case our Arizona lawyer represents utilizes and benefits from his extensive knowledge, research and experience.
Our Arizona brain injury lawyer extends his knowledge to the surrounding community and the world by teaching at various universities and speaking nationally about issues in traumatic brain injuries. Allow our attorney's vast experience and dedication to benefit you with your head trauma case.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with an Arizona Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool