Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Wisconsin
Talk to a Wisconsin Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
As one of Wisconsin's largest and oldest personal injury law firms, their seven decades of experience and an excellent reputation has enabled them to enlist to their firm some of the best lawyers across the nation. The firm has more past presidents of state and national trial lawyer associations and more attorneys named among "The Best Lawyers in America" than any other personal injury law firm in Wisconsin. With a tradition of excellence and leadership performance unlike any other in Wisconsin, this firm stands concrete in their commitment to providing personal service to their clients from the best attorneys available. With twelve offices throughout Wisconsin, they are available to provide exceptional legal services in the cities of Waukesha, Madison, Racine, Kenosha, Lake Geneva, Appleton, Green Bay, Wausau, Rhinelander, Stevens Point and Sheboygan, while their headquarters is located in Milwaukee.
A native of Green Bay, Wisconsin, the lawyer who will help prepare your traumatic brain injury litigation has over twenty years experience. He is certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and has a background as a tax attorney. He has helped his firm earn multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for their clients, enabling them to make the appropriate arrangements for lifelong care. If you are looking for representation for your traumatic brain injury case anywhere in the state of Wisconsin, allow this lawyer and the solid firm that stands behind him to represent you.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Wisconsin Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool