Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in West Virginia
Talk to a West Virginia Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
This entire firm concentrates on representing victims of personal injury. Recognizing that traumatic brain injury is a highly specialized area of personal injury law, they have taken the initiative to educate themselves by attending numerous seminars on head trauma. The West Virginia attorney who will be helping you handle your traumatic brain injury case has extensive experience in this area.
Our West Virginia brain injury lawyer has involved himself in several head trauma organizations, including serving on the Board of Directors and as President of the West Virginia Brain Injury Association, serving on the Board of Directors and the President's Council of the National Brain injury Association, and acting as Chairman of the Development Committee for the National Head Injury Foundation. Currently, he is a part of the Board of Directors for the Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group. The knowledge he has gained from these organizations has enabled him to lecture throughout the nation on both the legal and economic issues that arise from traumatic brain injuries. The firm stands behind this lawyer in his traumatic brain injury cases, encouraging the entire team of attorneys to attend Continuing Legal Education courses and to stay active with the National Brain injury Foundation. If you need representation for your head trauma litigation in the state of West Virginia, this firm is prepared to handle your case.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a West Virginia Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool