Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Washington
Talk to a Washington Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
This attorney concentrates his practice on personal injury law and has chosen to specialize in the areas of traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury cases. His knowledge and experience in personal injury law will prove beneficial to your case. This Washington attorney has taken every opportunity to be involved with the organizations designed to help the head trauma community.
The Kirkland-area lawyer has held numerous leadership positions in the Brain Injury Association (formerly the National Head Injury Foundation) over many years. He has lectured nationally for the Brain Injury Association's Seminars for Trial Attorneys, as well as co-chairing the event for the past eighteen years. He is set to speak at the upcoming Brain Injury Conference of the Americas on the intricacies of traumatic brain injury litigation. The lawyer has authored several articles regarding traumatic brain injury, including "Legal Issues That Commonly Confront Brain Injury Survivors and Their Families." He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association, the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and the American Bar Association. With a commitment to the legal needs of head trauma survivors, this Washington attorney will use his experience handling traumatic brain injury litigation and legal expertise to benefit your case.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Washington Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool