Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Tennessee
Talk to a Tennessee Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Representing personal injury clients since 1973, this Tennessee law firm's focus is on serving the needs of individuals going through some of the hardest months of their lives. Dealing primarily with wrongful death, personal injury and medical malpractice claims, they have received an impressive list of verdicts and settlements for their clients. They recognize the nature of dealing with personal injuries and understand what customer service means; the amount of referrals that they receive from past clients and fellow lawyers are a testament to their reputation for client satisfaction. With offices in Knoxville, Nashville & Memphis, this firm will represent you with your brain injury case with skill and respect.
The lawyer focused on handling traumatic brain injury cases has been named one of "The Best Lawyers in America" and one of "The Best Lawyers in Tennessee." He has won several multi-million dollar awards for his clients and has been involved in setting important precedents to improve safety requirements in a variety of areas. As a founding member of the firm, he has brought on the best personal injury and medical malpractice lawyers in the Knoxville area, creating the most prepared and skilled firm possible. He and the entire firm are available to support you while dealing with your traumatic brain injury.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Tennessee Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool