Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in South Carolina
Talk to a South Carolina Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Operating since 1968, our South Carolina law firm has a definitive reputation for standing up to "big business" for families and individuals. They have used their practical knowledge and extensive courtroom experience to elevate their firm to nationally recognized status (in particularly with a case that had a $262.5 million verdict). The South Carolina lawyers that are a part of this firm have more than one hundred combined years experience. In fact, many of their lawyers once worked for the insurance companies they are now up against, which means that they are intimately familiar with the tactics of those businesses and the mindset from which those lawyers are working.
This firm has experienced support staff that enables them to better handle each traumatic brain injury case; with an investigator of twenty-eight years law enforcement experience and an information technology specialist on staff, you will know that your case is being handled by the most fully prepared attorneys in South Carolina. This North Charleston firm also enjoys membership in the Leaders' Forum of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Well-acquainted with dealing with traumatic brain injuries, the South Carolina attorney set to work on your case is a seasoned trial attorney. His expertise is called upon in the many lectures he gives to state and national bar associations. He is board certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Civil Trial Advocate and has received an "AV" rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a South Carolina Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool