Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Rhode Island
Talk to a Rhode Island Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our Rhode Island counsel has long experience representing brain injured plaintiffs. For over 35 years he has represented persons involved in serious personal injury, wrongful death, and traumatic brain injury cases. He has served on the Board of Governors of the Rhode Island Trial Lawyers Association and Chaired the Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group of the American Association for Justice from 2006 until 2007. He serves on the Executive Committee of the Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group and is a member of the North American Brain Injury Society.
Whether it is a brain injury sustained in a car accident, a fall or from a defective product, our Rhode Island attorney can and will put up an aggressive fight on the part of the brain injured. They have a wide group of experts and physicians ready to help. Insurance companies judge the value of a claim on how willing the plaintiff's attorney is to go to trial. They will certainly know from the track record of this Rhode Island counsel that they can and will go to trial and they can and will win.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Rhode Island Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool