Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Minnesota
Talk to a Minnesota Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our Minnesota attorney has been litigating brain injury claims for over 20 years. His vast knowledge of medical issues allows him to successfully cross exam insurance company doctors in complex brain cases.
Our attorney is a nationally recognized Certified Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy and has been certified since 1986. He is certified in Minnesota as a Civil Trial Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association and was recognized as a "Leading Attorney" in Minnesota by the American Research Corporation. He has also been named a Minnesota "Super Lawyer" by the publication Minnesota Law & Politics since inception of the honor 10 years ago and in each of those years up to and including the present.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Minnesota Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool