Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Michigan
Talk to an Michigan Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Working exclusively with personal injury motor vehicle cases and wrongful death cases in the state of Michigan, this firm can provide you with service and experience unlike any other. Choosing not to advertise on television, the yellow pages, billboards or the like, this firm has still become one of the largest firms in Michigan by concentrating in one area of law and being the best in that area. They have managed this by consistently delivering the best results for their clients. Their high level of customer service is exemplified with their commitment to promptly return phone calls and giving each client individual care and attention.
In the area of traumatic brain injuries, one of this Michigan law firm's lawyers organized a seminar on Closed Head Injuries and the Auto No-Fault Law, demonstrating their expertise in the subject. They have also lectured extensively in other areas at seminars and conventions of the Michigan Trial Lawyers Association. One of their primary lawyers was named one of Michigan's next "Super Trial Lawyers" by Michigan's largest legal newspaper and has appeared on a national program answering questions about handling traumatic brain injury cases. Be assured that you will have the best and most well-equipped lawyers on your side when you choose this Michigan law firm to represent your traumatic brain injury case.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Michigan Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool