Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Maryland
Talk to a Mryland Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our Maryland brain injury attorney recently obtained a $14,000,000 verdict on behalf of a young man who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a motor vehicle accident. He has obtained multiple verdicts and settlements in excess of $10,000,000. Our Maryland firm prepares every case for trial to maximize the largest possible recovery for its clients.
Our lead attorney is featured in Super Lawyers and is an adjunct professor of trial practice at the Georgetown University School of Law. He frequently lectures to attorneys across the country on the topic of brain injury litigation. In recent months, he presented lectures on identifying and proving brain injuries at seminars in Arizona, District of Columbia, and San Francisco. He has served as a trial consultant for Fortune 500 companies in multi-district litigation, and is regularly consulted on all matters of trial preparation.
Our team utilizes cutting edge neuro-imaging techniques, such as diffusion tensor imaging and susceptibility weighted imaging, and includes a triple-board certified physician, experienced registered nurses, and investigators.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Maryland Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool