Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Illinois
Talk to an Illinois Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
For over twenty-five years, this Illinois law firm has specialized in specific areas of plaintiff law, including personal injury and medical malpractice. With offices in Waukegan and Chicago, this firm's staff of over forty employees is experienced in both law and medicine, better equipping them to handle your traumatic brain injury case and specific situation with intelligence and skill.
The honors bestowed upon this firm include having members of their legal team named some of the "Best Lawyers in America" by Woodward/White, Inc., receiving recognition with the "Highest Rating for Legal Ability and General Recommendation" and "Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers" from Martindale-Hubbell, and being noted as the "Top 5% of all Lawyers in Illinois" by a survey of their peers done by Leading Lawyer Network. Having won many multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for their clients, these Illinois attorneys are committed to providing the highest level of expert legal representation to every traumatic brain injury case.
If you are dealing with a traumatic brain injury in Illinois, allowing these attorneys to handle your case will result in expert treatment and a caring approach to your needs. With over $375 million recovered for their plaintiffs, this firm has the reputation of success you want on your side with your traumatic brain injury.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with an Illinois Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool