Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Hawaii
Talk to a Hawaii Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
For representation in Hawaii for your traumatic brain injury case, this caring personal injury trial lawyer will do you justice. Involved with the Brain injury Association of Hawaii as legal counsel and having served on the State Neurotrauma Advisory Board, our Hawaii attorney's experience with traumatic brain injury enables him to deal with your case in a respectful and highly proficient manner. He is listed in the Bar Register of Pre-eminent Lawyers because of his "AV" Martindale-Hubbell rating, indicating his high level of skill and outstanding ethical standards.
Inspired by numerous mainland brain injury conferences, this lawyer organized the first Annual Brain injury Symposium in Hawaii. The conference connected internationally-known brain injury specialists and Hawaiian physicians, who shared medical information with the legal community regarding traumatic brain injuries. The seminar was a success thanks to the efforts of this lawyer and his entire staff, and vital information about head trauma was disseminated to the legal community. Our Hawaii attorney has also lectured at many other conferences on personal injury claims.
With several multi-million dollar settlements made for his clients and a reputation for helping clients adjust to their new lives, this Hawaii attorney will use his experience and expertise to represent you with your head trauma case.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a Hawaii Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool