Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in British Columbia, Canada
Talk to a British Columbia (Canada) Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our British Columbia brain injury litigation team is considered the premier law firm representing traumatic brain injury claims in British Columbia. They represent individuals injured in motor vehicle accidents, as well as those harmed by medical malpractice, hazardous or defective products, and unsafe premises. They are also actively involved in class-actions involving consumer fraud and consumer-protection matters. The vast resources and experience of this litigation team has produced a number of multi-million dollar settlements and judgments in cases involving traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injuries and other disabling injuries.
In 2004 a client was awarded 7.5 million in a brain injury case, which was upheld by the Court of Appeals. In 2002 a judge awarded one of their clients 5.5 million dollars for injury to a child. In a difficult medical causation case an injured photographer was awarded 6 million dollars for aggravation/onset of Parkinson's Disease, brought on by an injury. The firm has many other verdicts and judgments in excess of one-million dollars.
We look forward to working with you in a personal and aggressive manner to obtain fair compensation for your brain injury claim.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with a British Columbia (Canada) Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool