Talk to a Brain Injury Attorney in Arkansas
Talk to an Arkansas Brain Injury Attorney experienced in Brain Injury Litigation and Trials
Our law firm in Northeast Texas is known throughout the region as an aggressive and excellent litigation team. Class action cases from around the country have been filed by this firm because of their well known skills. One of the partners has a nickname "The Dean of East Texas Trial Lawyers."
This firm has wide experience in litigating both catastrophic and traumatic brain injury cases. Many multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts have been obtained by this firm due to their skill in litigation and on medical and legal issues. Working with braininjury.com this firm was able to obtain a settlement over $1,000,000.00 for a Korean student who contacted us from her bed, in Korea, while recovering from a brain injury.
This website is intended to be a source of general information to consumers and victims of brain injury about brain injury. It is not intended to be a substitution for obtaining legal advice from a qualified lawyer about your specific situation.
If you have experienced a traumatic brain injury in Arkansas, this firm has a brain injury attorney equipped to handle your case. Our Arkansas lawyer specializes in complex litigation and has a broad range of experience. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates. Also, he has served on the Products Liability Committee for Model Jury Instructions for the American Bar Association and sat on the Ethics Committee of the Texas Young Lawyers Association. If you need representation for your traumatic brain injury case, allow this attorney to put his skills and experience to work for you.
To speak with a brain injury attorney about your injury, please fill out the information below.
If you are in need of a lawyer (or a second opinion), ask yourself this simple question, "Why would anyone place a case involving a damaged brain in the hands of a lawyer without extensive experience?"
The information is privileged and secure.
I would like to have a free consultation with an attorney and law firm
experienced in brain injury litigation and trial.
I understand that the consultation is free.
I understand that BrainInjury.com has a team of focused and dedicated
brain injury attorneys available in every state, handling cases of all kinds.
Free Consultation with an Arkansas Brain Injury Attorney
- Injury to the Brain
- Symptoms of Brain Injury
- Frontal Lobe Brain Injury
- Epidural and Subdural Hematoma
- Cranial Nerve Injury
- Pituitary Injury
- Toxic Exposures
- Electrical and Lightning Injury
- Brain Injury in Children
- The Anatomy of the Brain
- Brain Injury and Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Aggravation
- Recovery and Rehabilitation
- TBI Severity Levels
- Understanding Brain Injury Diagnostic Tests
- Coma: Some Facts
- Post Traumatic Seizures (Epilepsy)
- Intracranial Pressure (ICP)
- Neuropsychiatric Problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Sleep Disorders
- Vision Symptoms
- Dizziness and Balance Issues
How Was Your Brain Injured
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Defective Products
- Unlawful Alcohol Sales
- Slip and Fall
- Work Place Injuries
- Latest Medical Research
- The New Truths about TBI
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Brain Injury Litigation
- Things You Must Know While in the Hospital for TBI
- Cognitive Reserve & Early Dementia
- Social Security Disability Benefits
- About Medical Bills
- Traumatic Brain Injury in the Aging Population: Litigating Medical Issues
- The Hidden Injury of TBI: Negative Neuroplasticity
- Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI): An Exciting New Litigation Tool